The mission of the Committee on Older Adult Ministries is to encourage and promote effective ministries by, for, and with older adults and to help people of all ages prepare for older adulthood.
We expect to achieve our mission by:
- sharing information on this web-page
- adding to the Diocesan Resource Center
- conducting regional and diocesan seminars
- supporting personal ministries through our newsletter: The Gift of Aging
- disseminating printed resources
- being advocates in the church and in the community at large